Our experience with major Arizona commercial contractors makes us aware of the safety regulations so we can ensure full inspection compliance when working on your store front or place of business.
We are trained in:
- 120/277/480 Volt Systems
- Low Voltage Motor and Monitoring Controls such as Fire Alarms and EMS Systems
- Updating Electrical Panels
- Structure Assembly
- Space Distribution to Increase Work Space
- Maintaining Color/Design Palate
- Effective Budgeting Strategies
- Communication with Property Management Company
Whether you are a small business owner or a major corporate player, Jeremy the Handyman provides craftsmanship you can trust!
We are sensitive to your employees and clients and create a symbiotic space so you can maintain your productivity.
Our store revival services include and can be expanded upon:
- Drywall Installation and Repair
- Restroom Repair
- Commercial Carpentry
- Cubicle and Furniture Assembly
- Paint/Decor Matching to Overall Theme
- Window Treatment/Blind Installation
- Picture/Shelf Hanging
- Full Space Conceptualization
We have helped build some landmarks in Arizona such as the Walter Cronkite School of Journalism, City of Scottsdale Crime Investigation Lab, Desert Highland Golf Resort, and Fort McDowell Hotel and Casino.
We provide a safe on-site construction environment while committing to meeting set deadlines. We can complete big or small projects with extraordinary efficiency.
Some of our general construction services include and can be expanded upon:
- Full Tile Installation
- Painting/Trim Work
- Stucco Repairs